It may appear to some of you that I have all the time in the world now that I don't work for ExxonMobil , but I promise it's not true! And, of course, there is the difference between "having" time, and "making" time. Sometimes the line between those is blurred for me - my eyes don't see so well after I've played Nintendo Wii for 10 minute stretches without blinking...
Now back to said "goals". I've had one in the back of my mind for a while, and I've recently been inspired to start it. I feel like I have so much to say, and blogging doesn't always cut it. I can't always justify sitting here and writing 3 lines of text to tell you who just successfully put on her pants all by herself. I feel like the blog entry needs to be meaningful and must last beyond one sip of coffee. So, I did some thinking, and found a poetry webpage that details all the types of poems one can write. With my need for creative outlets bursting from me, I decided to write one of each of the 50 types of traditional poems listed on the website. There are also many more "invented" types, as they call it, but I'll cross that road when I get through 50 poems. Whoo! Here goes, here's the first one. It's called an Acrostic, and it is defined as a poem where the first letter of each line spells a word.
Babies
Born as
Angels on earth,
Bringing joy,
Inevitable learnings and
Everyday laughs…
So inspiring.
Caterpillars! :)
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment