We had an internet outage for a while, but I'm back now! I tried to keep up with the pictures while I was offline, so I'll post those now.
Newsflash - Claire tinkled in the potty!!! I'll have pictures of that on the 365 Blog for you to see (nothing foul, I promise!) Will still doesn't have much desire, but he also doesn't like the little cup that keeps him from spraying the bathroom. I'll have to see what to do about that. We've recently had to separate them at naptime so they actually NAP, but when they're together in the bed, Claire pats Will on the back and head. So cute! Claire also put her own PJ's on the other night, Will drew a shark on the chalkboard (and it actually looked like a shark!), and we've discovered that they both have memorized their bedtime books enough to recite them, and know when Daddy is saying the wrong words :) I thought I'd post a poem today too...Enjoy! I wrote this one a few months ago, actually. Some of you might remember the event ;)
Bathtime - A Haiku
Bathtime is so fun
Squatting in the warm water
You pooped in the tub
Mommy starts to squeal
Daddy rushes to action
We bathe you again
Caterpillars! :)
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment