I used to love these things. They were some of the first articles of clothing that the kids wore. In fact, since they wore all of the cute hospital clothes for the whole first week of their lives, we didn't even have anything suitable (or small enough) for them to wear as soon as they got home. So, my first moments alone with the kids was immediately after a feeding while John went to the Migros (our favorite Swiss grocery store) to buy all of the size 50 (~0-3 months in American sizes) footed pajamas he could find. Side note: I found these in the closet the other day and held them up to Claire - they barely passed her belly button!
Needless to say, the footed pajamas saved us, and I have continued to buy them for the last three winters. I especially love when Costco has the fleecy ones. I stock up!!
Well, this year is different. I no longer like the Footed One-Piece. What changed my mind so rapidly after I had already purchased a total of SIX for this winter? Tinkle. Tinkle changed it. Now we can either scrap the beloved PJ's (and WASTE something, which you know I hate!), or wait until summer when I will ONLY purchase two piece pajamas to teach the kids how to use the potty in the middle of the night.
SIGH. Oh well :)
~K
Caterpillars! :)
14 years ago



1 comment:
Sorry I forgot to pass on that tidbit of wisdom. Footed PJs stink for potty runs. I figure this: "wasting" some foot pjs isn't wasting when compared to diapers. PJs can be donated and used by someone else. Diapers will fill a landfill.
Post a Comment