Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New sports!

We started some new sports this week! Well, swimming is NOT new to these guys, but "swim team" is. Yesterday we had one crying (not the one you'd guess!), two struggling, and some blue lips (65 degrees for a swim start time is definitely not Texas)! We all went to the pool last night for some divide and conquer refresher lessons from mom and dad, and today was better... mostly because their friend Carter showed up. Somehow it's easier to be brave and "stick it out" in front of your friends ;) Claire gained her confidence big time, and wanted to lead every lap across the pool by the end of the session!

Today was our first group tennis lesson, and I think they like this! We borrowed some rackets just in case, but I think I'll be heading to Amazon this afternoon :)

No comments: