Ok, so I'm finally sitting down to write this, and there are also finally some pictures to share!! Don't worry, just b/c I haven't written in a while, doesn't mean I'm not writing everything down :)
So here goes - I feel like they're changing so much lately! They're repeating words I say quite well, and have added oatmeal, cheerios, thirsty, help me, and elbow to their vocabulary (mostly Will - Claire pops out with them after she's heard the words many times). We also watch the Animal Planet in the mornings while we're all eating breakfast, and they're very good at the monkey sound. Claire's even equated the sound with their little plastic monkey. As far as TV goes too, they still dance to all the theme songs, and I caught them both clapping one day after seeing Kelly Ripa clap. I'm so proud ;) They're also starting to give real hugs, which I love :)
This month, Will developed his vocabulary quite a bit (see above), and Claire developed some mimicking actions. Throwing a "purse" over her shoulder and waving goodbye, unzipping her sweatshirt and handing me the zipper to zip it back up, and cleaning up cheerios from the floor - thanks, Claire! Although, yesterday she started eating them, so thank goodness I clean the floor fairly often :) She also puts a single cheerio into the spout of her sippy cup and eats it out of the spout. I think I got some video of that, so check for that in a couple of days. They both found the sewn-on animals on each other's pajamas (simultaneously) and giggled as they pointed them out. Not exactly a milestone, but it was cute. On a walk last week, they also ate cheerios out of a ziploc bag! Claire a little more effectively than Will, but it's a step :)
Finally, the funniest "fight" happened a couple of weeks ago at the grocery store. They were both sitting in the double-seated cart, and usually enjoy it. I think they were a little cranky this day, and Will started smacking Claire on the head and laughing. She didn't like it, and started smacking him back, so I would hold his hand when he started to do it. He couldn't get his hand free, so he started head-butting her -HA! That didn't go over very well either, so we hurried our shopping a little. Last week though, he started smacking her again, and she thought it was hysterical! I had two giggly babies, who also enjoyed swaying to the grocery store music. Sigh...so fun :)
Ok, so here are the pictures, finally! Here are the pictures from the rest of January, new ones from February, and some Before and After pictures of our new floors. Enjoy!!



1 comment:
Will and Claire are so big! I love their smiles! We must talk about the beer in Claire's carrier -- teehee. The floors look great; I know you'll enjoy them. Love to all!
Post a Comment